• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Anonymous commented · September 21, 2016 09:20
        Visit this page using Safari: https://www.wikiwand.com/fr/IPhone
        And clic on the top bar button to install the Safari extension.
        -->> worked for me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Install link from pulldown menu forward to the safari extension gallery. Don't working… Just provide us a link to download extension file and that's all.

• agawamrick commented  · 

did just was Sammy said... from wikiwand.com, find the pulldown menu on the top right and go to "random articles" under the heading Navigate. At the top of the random article you'll see the upgrade option. thanks and Sammy!

• Anonymous commented  · 

followed this tip and it worked!

Just navigate to any WikiWand page using Safari, you'll find a button on the top bar that says "Upgrade Wikipedia". If you click on it it will download a file that you can install as an extension.

• Sammy commented  · 

Just navigate to any WikiWand page using Safari, you'll find a button on the top bar that says "Upgrade Wikipedia". If you click on it it will download a file that you can install as an extension.

• Andreas L commented  · 

That's really bad.. I have also written to them and there is no response about how the Safari extension has been removed... :(

• Clarence commented  · 

Same here. I sent them an email about this issue months ago and I haven't got an answer yet.

• Lenin DC commented  · 

Doesn't look like the Wikiwand guys care. At least they could provide a separate download file instead of linking to the official Safari page. They don't seem to have a direct contact method too.

• Anonymous commented  · 

same here, still no official reply

Feedback and Knowledge Base