I suggest you...

Allow other bookmark saving options than Facebook!

Google especially, this just seems crazy to me. Twitter would be just as sensible.

Facebook is largely the domain of an older demographic these days. Even the feedback forum I'm writing this on has an option to sign in with Facebook OR Google. Get with it!

82 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sean shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ashley Knight (Ash) commented  · 

Yes, please do this !! I do not have a Facebook account and would much rather a better option !
        Least of all, an alternate ..

• George Dzavashvili commented  · 

I am not allowed to sign in to Facebook from my workplace and I don't even want to use Facebook at all. Please, please add google sign in. I mean, I'm a programmer myself and I could do that in a day.

• jo c commented  · 

Yes, please sign in with Google. Facebook is a turd.

• M.E. commented  · 

at a minimum a google signing option or a wikipedia account option would be nice. Like many others, I do not use fb. Thx.

• ET commented  · 

Yes please, I'd really like a better way to save bookmarks, preferably the option of a seperate account.

• jriot commented  · 

I agree as well. I'm really not comfortable with Facebook. While I would like to create a separate account, I would also be fine with Google or Twitter.

• BC commented  · 

I agree.
        There should also be a way to use wikipedia credentials, and why not to save the bookmarks/pages within wikipedia instead of wikiwand.

• Helen commented  · 

I agree. I don't have a FB account, and have no intention of creating one just to enable bookmarking. What happened to simply signing up with an email and password? It's just sensible, really.

Feedback and Knowledge Base